Multi TV is a countrywide free-to-air television based in Ghana. Operating more than 20 television and radio channels (and counting), Multi TV offers a variety of entertainment, news and sports channels in digital format. Multi TV also provides the live streaming of news, events, and videos from all the leading TV channel providers in Ghana. Here is the guide on how to get additional Multi TV channels.
How to get more on Multi TV:
- Press MENU on your Multi TV remote control
- Select INSTALLATION
- Select EDIT SATELLITE
- Click on the YELLOW BUTTON to “Add” a new satellite. A new dialog box should appear titled “Add Satellite”.
- Fill the “Add Satellite” box using the information below and then select YES:
- Satellite: Astra 2B
- Longitude: 101 E
- Frequency: 12572
- Symbol Rate: 2854
- Polarization: V (Press the Right button to change the polarization from H to V)
- Astra 2B should now appear in the list of Satellites under the EDIT SATELLITE menu.
- Select Astra 2B and press OK.
- Under EDIT TRANSPONDER, Press the YELLOW BUTTON and enter the following values each at a time:
Frequency Symbol Rate Polarization
12572 2854 V
12599 3250 V
12729 2725 V
- Press EXIT twice.
- Press Menu > Installation > Install Satellite > Green Button (Scan)
- You should now see additional TV channels and Radio stations.
Source: YEN – news site in Ghana
The post Multi TV channels: How to get more appeared first on Born Realist.