Falling in love is such an exciting time in your life, and reading quotes that may relate to how you are feeling helps those feelings become solidified. Whether you are just wanting to read some romantic quotes or if you are looking to send some love quotes to your partner, it shouldn’t be hard to find a bunch that you can relate to.
Studies have shown that sending romantic quotes to your partner can bring more love and connection to a relationship. Rather than trying to come up with a love quote of your own, your partner will appreciate a well-written and relatable quote written by someone else, as long as you are implying that’s how you feel about them.
Romantic Quotes For Those In Love
Love Quotes For Those In a New Relationship
New relationships are exciting, intriguing, and can leave you with so many feelings that are hard to explain. Quotes are the perfect way to get those feelings across or to even help yourself figure out what you are feeling.
1. “It was instinctive, the way I fell for you. Like an effortless intake of breath.” – Josh Walker
2. “Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.” – Author unknown
3. “I would do all, whatever, and any things as long as doing them meant doing them with you.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
4. “The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.” — Author unknown
5. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
– Stephanie Perkins
6. “Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.” – Author unknown
7. “I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.” — Author unknown
8. “She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person.” — E. Leventhal
9. “You. Your smile. Your voice. Your eyes. Your personality. You.” – Tamara Stamenkovic
Romantic Quotes For Those Who Are Married Or In a Long-Term Relationship
It can be hard to keep the romance alive when you have been in a relationship with the same person for a while. It can be easy to get so caught up in the routine of daily life that you forget to think about how your partner makes you feel.
10. “Sometimes it’s your voice, other times it’s your face, every time it’s your touch, but you always fix me.” – Leo Christopher
11. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
12. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
13. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
14. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
15. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” — Nicholas Sparks
16. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” — Victor Hugo
17. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
18. “Maybe the only vow we ever need to offer the one we love is this: I will never, not for a sliver of a second, make you feel alone.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
19. “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” — J.M. Storm
20. “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.” — A.R. Asher
21. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” – Ann Landers
Romantic Quotes For Those in Rocky Relationships
Most relationships experience hard times. It is completely normal, and coming through those hard times can make the relationship even stronger. There are love quotes that can be applied directly to these situations.
22. “I’m not perfect. I’ll annoy you, piss you off, say stupid things, then take it all back. But put that all aside and you’ll never find a person who cares or loves you more than me.” — Author unknown
23. “True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together.” – Ricardo Montalban
24. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
25. “Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding.” – Diane Arbus
26. “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” – Carroll Bryant
27. “I will never be perfect for you, but I will always imperfectly try to be.” – Atticus
28. “Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.” – Emily Kimbrough
29. “You’re not looking for perfection in your partner. Perfection is all about the ego. With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in – and you’re willing to deal maturely with these disappointments.” – Karen Salmansohn
30. “When love is not madness it is not love.” – Pedro Calderón de la Barca
31. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.” — Author unknown
Love Quotes For Those Who Can’t Be Together
There may be instances in your life where you love someone that you can’t be with. This causes love to be more painful than expected, and it can lead to feelings you’ve never experienced before. It isn’t uncommon, and there are romantic quotes that attempt to describe the feelings involved.
32. “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
33. “Hands that never touch. Lips that never meet. The Almost Lovers, never to be.” – Rae Hachton
34. “If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.” – Oscar Wilde
35. “You’ll always be my favorite ‘what if’.” – The Great Gatsby
36. “I keep myself busy with things to do, but every time I pause I still think of you.” – Cecelia Ahern
Quotes to Send to An Ex
37. “Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.” – H. L. Mencken
38. “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” – Maya Angelou
39. “Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.” – Author unknown
40. “Souls tend to go back to who feels like home.” – N.R. Heart
41. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
42. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” — Bette Davis
43. “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.” — Ernest Hemingway
44. “Sometimes there is more magic in “I miss you” than in “I love you.” – Author unknown
45. “I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.” – Cynthia Hand
Quotes to a Friend Who Doesn’t Know You Love Them
Forming a deep friendship with someone is risky because you are also risking falling in love with them. When romantic love gets in the way of a friendship, everything can be ruined. This may stop you from voicing your feelings to your friend, but sometimes it is worth the risk.
46. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
47. “I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him.” — Author unknown
48. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
49. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” — Lao Tzu
50. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
51. “You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.” — Author unknown
Final Thoughts On Romantic Quotes For Anyone In Love
Romantic quotes can help you understand your feelings, or they can help you tell your partner how you really feel about them. Love occurs no matter how long you’ve known someone, and no matter the situation. Whether you want to enjoy these yourself or pass them on, these love quotes are highly relatable for anyone in love.
The post 51 Best Romantic Quotes For Anyone In Love appeared first on Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude.